JRI Recordings are available through many outlets:
1. This Website! Orders are filled usually within 24 hours. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. Orders for digital downloads are processed immediately.
2. Through the Mail. If you wish to order recordings by mail, please send a letter to: JRI Recordings - 88 Boxwood Lane - Dover, NH 03820. Specify the recordings you are ordering, and enclose a check or money order. Be sure to add proper shipping (see SHIPPING note below.)
3. By Phone: 603-842-5055. We will ask you for a credit card number.
4. On sites that allow direct downloads to your computer -- such as iTunes, Rhapsody.com and THIS WEBSITE!
5. Through many websites that sell CDs, such as Amazon.com.
Feel free to call us at 603-842-5055 if you have any questions.
For recordings ordered directly from us, we charge one flat rate per destination irrespective of the number of recordings in each package. Shipping rates are as follows
$4.00 to destinations inside the US and Canada
$10.00 to all International destinations
Note: If you would like recordings sent to multiple locations, we apologize for the inconvenience, but must ask that you make a separate order for each destination desired.
Many JRI Recordings are also available on this site as digital downloads. After you purchase your Digital Mp3, we will send you an email with links to the Mp3 files. The link(s) will be available to you for one year after the date of purchase. To begin the download process, click on your link(s); the mp3 file should begin to download onto your computer. You may have to answer some computer questions, such as "Where would you like to save this file" or "What application would you like to open this file with." Be sure to save your new music file to a hard drive and open it with a music playing application such as iTunes, or Windows Media Player.
For more information or help on of the the process of downloading and playing mp3 files: click here (note: goes to another site.)